Elaborate necklace in antique gold finish in brass metal with faux pearls and a side pendant featuring cabochon stones in faux kundan and Green stone setting.
- Brass wire, Faux Pearl, Copper Metal and Glass Kundan
- Green cut stone looks like Emerald
- Contemporary twist to traditional Mohp(Side Pendant) mala
- Level adjustment is possible- Back links
- Maximum Length 35"", Minimum Length 29"", Width 2""
Elaborate Neclace with Side Pendant:
Design inspired by traditional Indian jewelry and from the heirlooms of Indian royalty. The Mala features faux Pearl, glass kundan and Green stone (Emerald look alike). It measures at the smallest point 29inch and can be extended to 35inch. Over the years the designs have been adapted to the changing needs of the Indian woman with a range of designs which are exquisite fashion accessory and extremely functional too. These elegant collector’s items can be matched beautifully with the elegant sarees and even western outfits. One can also look at the complete set of co-ordinated earrings and bracelet.
* Please note there might be a slight colour variation.