AT-0030 Jhumka Blue
Stunning earrings recreated in earthy terracotta, inspired by the jhumka a heritage Indian heirloom crafted delicately in Blue with a touch of Gold.
- Terracotta Accessories – Made of Mud & Clay
- Fragile & Breakable: Needs care
- Traditional motif inspired jewelery
- Jhumka Style earring, studded
- Gold base colour with multi colour detailing
Terracotta Jhumka Earring:
All designs are inspired by Nature and most of them are modified and taken from the temple traditions of India. Over the years the designs have been adapted to the changing needs of the Indian woman with a range of designs which are exquisite fashion accessory and extremely functional too. These delicate hand crafted masterpieces are a product of artisans from Bangalore. The classic design inspired by traditional Indian Jhumka in golden colour painted with multi-color detailing for effect.
* Please note Terracota accessories are fragile and we have taken utmost care to pack them in bubble wrap. Please note there might be a slight colour variation.