SR-0002 2ways Kanchi
Kanchivaram silk in an exclusive design, with deep maroon and bottle green halves, featuring traditional motifs running as modern, alternating zari lines.Special feature: The saree can be worn both ways, with either maroon (as shown) or green on top. (do not attach saree fall)
- 100% Pure Kanchi silk
- Dry Clean Only
- High quality hand woven silk
- Concept Saree-symmetric half n half
- Wear with maroon or green as pallu
- Alternating columns of pure gold zari in floral pattern
- Features 2 blouses- green & maroon
Craft: Concept Weaving:
Exquisite kanchivaram silk woven as a concept saree with one half of the saree in deep maroon colour and the other half a contrasting bottle green.Pure silk thread dipped in liquid gold is used to create the bold floral motifs. The floral creeper motifs have been inspired by the temple architecture. This concept saree can be worn with either the maroon or the green on top. The saree features 2 coordinated blouses, maroon & green (do not attach saree fall)
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is available with a Sakhi saree. This saree comes with two blouse fabrics green as shown in the website and maroon*
P.S: *These exclusive sarees have been designed by our “In-house designers” and are protected by copyright. Recreation of any kind is prohibited.
SAREE PETTICOAT MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Petticoat Size to ensure a good fit.
SAREE BLOUSE MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Measurements to ensure a good fit.