SR-0053 Pink & Mustard Kanchivaram Silk Saree
Ships in 45Days Timeless Kanchivaram Silk in Half n Half concept in Mustard and Pink with contrast Green pallu and blouse, the saree features Hand Block printing.
- 100% Pure Kanchivaram silk
- Dry Clean Only
- High quality hand woven silk
- Concept Saree- Half n Half
- Hand Block Printing
- Silk becomes very supple and falls well
Material: Kanchivaram Silk
Kanchivaram is one of the superior silk fabrics in the world, woven by skilled weavers from the famed temple town of Kanchipuram. The saree features a fresh colour combination of Mustard top half, Pink bottom half and Green Pallu and Blouse.
Craft: Hand-Block Printing
One of the earliest and simplest methods of textile printing, Block printing is, very simply put, the printing of patterns on textile using incised wooden blocks. Block printing involves myriad steps, but the most important step is the preparation of the block which determines the quality and clarity of impressions. The block is then dipped in the desired dye and carefully placed adjacent to the preceding impression of the block as per the design. Sakhi gives a contemporary twist to traditional Kanchivaram by treating it with Hand Block Printing with motifs inspired by traditional elements.
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is a fashion suggestion and is not available with a Sakhi saree. However, every Sakhi saree comes with complementary blouse fabric. There might be a minor colour variation between the saree displayed and the product delivered as all our creations are hand crafted.
SAREE PETTICOAT MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Petticoat Size to ensure a good fit.
SAREE BLOUSE MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Measurements to ensure a good fit.