SR-0056 Mango Kanchi Cutwork
Ships in 30days Contemporary Kanchivaram silk featuring traditional motifs and contrast long borders in Mustard and Red featuring paisley inspired Cut work
- 100% Pure Kanchivaram silk
- Dry Clean Only
- High quality hand woven silk
- Concept Saree- Long Border with Zari in centre
- Tissue appliquéd Cut Work Embroidery
Material: Kanchivaram Silk
Kanchivaram is one of the superior silk fabrics in the world, woven by skilled weavers from the famed temple town of Kanchipuram. This classic silk features concept weaving, in that the contrast tall border in Mustard and Red featuring Cut work and the centre violet portion has paisley inspired zari motifs.
Craft: Cut Work
Whether it is for an evening out or to make one feel beautiful during the day, cut work is a form of fine needlework that complements any hour. In this form of embroidery, portions of the background fabric removed to create interesting designs and motifs. The applications of this craft include bold elaborate pallus with understated borders hand embroidered with cut work, or unique combinations with complementing block prints. Sakhi celebrates cut work on sarees and salwars, adding verve by infusing cut work with tissue applique, to make every occasion special.
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is a fashion suggestion and is not available with a Sakhi saree. However, every Sakhi saree comes with complementary blouse fabric. There might be a minor colour variation between the saree displayed and the product delivered as all our creations are hand crafted.
SAREE PETTICOAT MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Petticoat Size to ensure a good fit.
SAREE BLOUSE MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Measurements to ensure a good fit.