A contemporary take on a classic Kanchivaram Silk saree in Half n Half concept featuring Paisley inspired zari motifs in fresh colours of the season Green and Blue.
- 100% Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- Superior quality Kanchivaram Silk
- Fresh Colours of the season- Green and Blue
- Paisley inspired Zari motifs hand woven
Material: Kanchivaram Silk
One of the superior silk fabrics in the world, kanchivaram is woven by skilled weavers from the famed temple town of Kanchipuram. The designs on this luxurious silk reflect finely crafted motifs inspired by the temples of Tamil Nadu. With silk thread dipped in liquid gold and silver, these glorious motifs are brought to life by the gifted hands of artisans. Sakhi pays tribute to the age-old tradition of adorning kanchivaram silk, with a contemporary twist that suits the modern woman. The saree is hand woven in a unique style in a half n half concpet with top half featuring Green and the bottom half featuring Blue (with a hint of green, shot colour). Paisley inspired motifs are sprinkled on the bottom half of the saree and Pallu.
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is available with this Sakhi saree, and if you wish for a custom made classic style blouse please select from the Saree Finishing Packages. Please note there might be a slight colour variation