SR-0157 Cream & Pink Kanchivaram Silk Saree
Ships in 60days Pastel magic of pristine Cream Kanchivaram silk treated to drape brilliantly by hand block printing with designs inspired by flora.
- 100% Pure Kanchivaram silk
- Dry Clean Only
- High quality hand woven silk
- Hand Block Printing
- Silk becomes very supple and falls well
- Blouse: As worn by the model contrast Pink Kanchi silk
Material: Kanchivaram Silk
Kanchivaram is one of the superior silk fabrics in the world, woven by skilled weavers from the famed temple town of Kanchipuram. The saree features a fresh summer colour combination of Cream White with Pink Pallu and Blouse. The saree features pure Zari weaving detailing in that intricate peacock motifs on the pallu. The saree is sure to make head turn at any event.
Craft: Hand-Block Printing
One of the earliest and simplest methods of textile printing, Block printing is, very simply put, the printing of patterns on textile using incised wooden blocks. Block printing involves myriad steps, but the most important step is the preparation of the block which determines the quality and clarity of impressions. The block is then dipped in the desired dye and carefully placed adjacent to the preceding impression of the block as per the design. Sakhi gives a contemporary twist to traditional Kanchivaram by treating it with Hand Block Printing with motifs inspired by traditional elements.
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is available with a Sakhi saree and if you wish for a classic style please select from the Saree Finishing Packages. Please note there might be a slight colour variation.
SAREE PETTICOAT MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Petticoat Size to ensure a good fit.
SAREE BLOUSE MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Measurements to ensure a good fit.