SR-0159 Green & Lavender Kanchivaram Silk Saree
A contemporary take on a classic Kanchiavarm Silk saree in self tone upada weaving on the body sprinkled with woven zari buttas, the body features a soothing mix of colours.
- 100% Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- Superior quality Kanchivaram Silk
- Soothing colour themes in Blue, lilac and a tone of Green
- A mélange of Upada weaving and Zari motifs all Hand Woven
- Concept Style of weaving
Material : Kanchivaram Silk
This rich kanchivaram silk saree featuring a unique concept design. The pleats in contrast lilac, the body in blue tone and the pallu in contrast Green. The saree features Upada style of weaving with an overlay of woven Zari Buttas on the body. Kanchivaram is one of the superior silk fabrics in the world, kanchivaram is woven by skilled weavers from the famed temple town of Kanchipuram. The designs on this luxurious silk reflect finely crafted motifs inspired by the temples of Tamil Nadu. With silk thread dipped in liquid gold and silver, these glorious motifs are brought to life by the gifted hands of artisans. Sakhi pays tribute to the age-old tradition of adorning kanchivaram silk, with a contemporary twist that suits the modern woman. The saree is specialy woven keeping in mind diamond or uncut jewelery as the colour tones will complement the Gold or Diamond jewelery.
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is available with this Sakhi saree, and if you wish for a custom made classic style blouse please select from the Saree Finishing Packages. Please note there might be a slight colour variation
SAREE PETTICOAT MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Petticoat Size to ensure a good fit.
SAREE BLOUSE MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Measurements to ensure a good fit.