SR-0184 Royal Violet and Red hues Kanchivaram Silk Saree
Contemporary handloom Kanchivaram silk saree in brilliant hues of Violet and Red featuring a truly stunning abstract weaving with long and short border concept.
- 100% Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- Kanchivaram Silk saree in Designer Concept
- Royal Violet and Red hues
- Running blouse in Red Kanchivaram silk featuring detailing for sleeves
Material: Kanchivaram Silk
This exclusive creation by Designer Chandra is mélange of colours of spring lovely Mustard, brilliant Pink contrasted by detailing in bottle Green. Kanchivaram is one of the superior silk fabrics in the world, woven by skilled weavers from the famed temple town of Kanchipuram. The designs on this luxurious silk reflect finely crafted motifs inspired by the temples of Tamil Nadu. With silk thread dipped in liquid gold and silver, these glorious motifs are brought to life by the gifted hands of artisans. Sakhi pays tribute to the age-old tradition of adorning kanchivaram silk, with a contemporary twist that suits the modern woman. The saree is hand woven in a unique concept design with an abstract motif weaving on the violet portion contrasted by a traditional bird’s eye design Rich red border in long and short concept .
* Please note the blouse worn by the model is a fashion suggestion and is not available with a Sakhi saree. However, the saree comes with complementary matching tussar silk blouse fabric in beige and if you wish for a classic style please select from the Saree Finishing Packages. Please note there might be a slight colour variation
SAREE PETTICOAT MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Petticoat Size to ensure a good fit.
SAREE BLOUSE MEASUREMENTX
Please provide us your Custom Measurements to ensure a good fit.